Major: International Business Management
• International company project as master thesis for a major international manufacturing group.
• Conducted market research in the Czech Republic and developed a business plan to penetrate the Eastern European market.
• Research for a major (B2B) supermarket in Belgium (Makro — METRO group) about usage of social media for marketing and customer support purposes in a B2C and B2B environment.
• Played the role of CEO.
• Won the game (10 teams) in 3 categories: best long-term result, best collaboration within the team and best presentation.
• Took leadership of 10+ group papers, managing teams of 3-10 group members.
• Each time leading the team to success and high praise.
Foundation in Travel and Tourism
• Distance learning, exam of Dec 2014
• GDS: Sabre
• Additional GDS: Amadeus
Certificate valid until 9 February 2017
• The fundamentals of hotel distribution
• Demand management: Breaking down today’s commercial silos
• The Fundamentals of Revenue Management
Inclusive leadership training gives an insight on how 21st-century leaders manage their teams.
Introduction to global hospitality management gives an insight on the structure of the hospitality industry.
Communicating strategically is a course to improve the communication skills.
Introduction to public speaking develops and improves communication skills.
• Collaborated with ISP’s to improve customer experience.
• Planned and executed initiatives to achieve internal goals.
• Maintained relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Managed an online community of 10.000+ members.
• Maintained member engagement and ensured constant member growth.
• Provided internal and external organizational, tax and finance advise.
• Analyzed, designed and implemented CMS and CRM systems.
• Analyzed and recommended digital marketing strategies.
• Provided training on usage of analytics tools and data insight.
• Organizing travel arrangements and optimizing travel costs.
•CMAS 2 star diver
•PADI Open Water
• Visiting new countries and discovering new cultures.
• Using advanced booking methods for travel.
• Researching different hotels, airlines and loyalty programs.
• Technology enthusiast
• Web-development and web-design
• Travel photography
• Macro photography
Making cars look better than new.